Friday, March 18, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things.


My top 5 awesome thing is collection of cigarette packs..I have a weird hobby but for it is very interesting one..i like to collect a lot of cigarette pack design..until today, I already have 3 bundle of cigarette pack in different brand of cigarette brand such as dunhill, malrboro, suriya (gudang garam) and peter stuyvesent..i collect them from street and everywhere can picked it..



 
My top 4 awesome thing is gundam models..I have a lot of Gundam character models until I can’t count how many are they..ahahaha..i bought all the models with my savings..if I total up the money that I used to by them, it almost about rm 5k..see..how wire short I am..???hahahah..i already collect these models since I in primary school.. my favorite one is Gundam Exia in Ignition Mode (MG) from Gundam 00…


My top 3 awesome thing is my boxer..i have a lot of boxer because I only wear a trouser with a boxer..i prefer boxer than underwear because I feel more freely and draughty..hahahahaha..the best ever brand that I choose is renoma because the design and the material is more comfortable…I like the very colorful and sexy design of boxer because it look very nice..girls also like to see man that wearing the colorful and sexy design of boxer..hehehehe…


 
My top 2 awesome thing is my hand phone..some people thing that their hand phone is one of their awesome thing…because nowadays many people used already used blackberry or I phone as their phone..they thing they are very advance if used all those type of hand phone..hahahaha..don’t forget that my hand phone is one of my own awesome thing..i did not used the advance type of hand phone..but I just only used Nokia 7810(in malay we call ‘DAUN’..hahahah)..i said this phone were awesome because this phone is very energetic..hahahah..it still can be use if I drop the phone from the top of Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower…hahahaha…compare to the advance phone..those advance phone are very sensitive because it can’t be used if has fall just from the bed...see..how loser those advance phone..hahahaha..so don’t very proud with the advance phone..buy ‘DAUN’ because it very long lasting…hahahahaha


Last but not least, my most awesome thing that I have is my lovely stinky pillow a.k.a ‘bantal bucuk’ hahahaha..i can sleep easily with this my lovely pillow..i will get a fever if I do not sleep with my pillow…don’t jealous aa…hahahaha..but sometimes my roommate hide my pillow because he is the one who is very jealous with me..he always sleep with it because he think that the pillow is his…im very angry…grrrr!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment