Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birth Order Trait

WOW!!! What an interesting topic. I think, all readers are very enthusiastic about this topic. Anyway, I want to share more about Birth Order Trait.

As we know, many Psychologists and previous studies claim that our birth order determines our character. I absolutely agree that we're all purportedly born with traits or character that match our birth order. Because near my eye site, have many examples. I like to share one of those with you all out there.

In my family, 1 has 4 siblings and the best this about my family is there all heroes (man) accept my mother… like a superhero league with a wonder woman…. Ahaha…. I as the eldest brother and the biggest person in my family (hehehe…), people always said a big bro must take care of his brothers and someday will have a big burden and responsible to take care the family after a father. That why theory said the eldest child is more responsible, mature, often a perfectionist, a good leader, higher IQ, low self-esteem among the siblings and some of the ‘character’ have in me. To me, I must have that ‘character’ in order to control my ‘wild’ brothers. In UPSR, PMR and SPM result, it prove that eldest child have sharper brain compared to other child because so far I’m in first ranking. Hehehe…. My second and third brother, they more to sport activity compare to their school. Most active in the family and their character always lighting our family with laugh and sweet moment. My youngest brother’s character like ‘counter current’ or ‘reverse osmosis’ with his three elder brother’s character. He is laziest, often getting away with anything and not independent child. He always ask my mother to do his job and always and think that his brother will help or back-up him when facing a problem.

So I agree with the statement that “we’re all purportedly born with traits or character that matches our birth order".

No comments:

Post a Comment