Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Educational Aspiration For 2011


Bye bye 2010…. Hello 2011… Ahaha…. I know it’s a little bit late for me to write about this topic but to me, when we still in 2011, we can still talk whatever topic about 2011… right friends???

Ok today I want to talk about My Educational Aspiration for 2011. Wow!!!  It’s been a three month since we left 2010 (Huh??? Mummy… I'm getting older!!! Ahaha… ). A truth about every year in our life is every year we will make a new dream, especially for a student like me to improve our study level, to get a better result from last semester, to get a dean list, and bla… bla… bla…. But as usual, as time goes by, the dream just stay as a dream without any effort to do make the dreams come true.

Aspiration is nothing but a strong strong desire to reach something high. Aspiration also about hope, ambition, wish, and what we want. What I want for my 2011 education ??? To be craziest student in MICET ??? Ahaha…. what a tricky question for me to answer it. Like everyone, me too also want to be a successful (not suck-fool ok) and excellent person. I'm hoping this 2011 give me a new light (like ultraman fire his ultimate killing kaboom beam to my chest….hehehe) to work harder in my study. Actually not study hard but to find a new smarter way to get better result. You know what, the ‘smarter’ way that I can think now is, for this year I think I will bring ‘pontianak’ to exam hall because last year I bring ‘toyol’ (kantoi sudaa)…. That why my result ‘very good’ because too small. Ahahaha…. Kidding ok…. Its really not good to have that kind of attitude. We have to make an effort from ourself. Thats the best.


My first semester at here as diploma student was okay, but when I continue to degree level, my examination result are really terrible and horrible. I think I was playing too much. Not focused, not concentrated and not take seriously like diploma time. I was really regretted about that. Can’t we go back the time? I want to change it. Ahahaha…. Now!!! Time to wake up from a long dream. No more playful, no more enjoy, no more not focused, no more lazy, and no more skipping the class. I will try my best to get flying result for this year. I really want to achieve my target to be the next malaysia minister of defense. So, to be a minister not just know how to politic but must have a great mind and great education background. Hahaha….

No comments:

Post a Comment