Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If I have the power to rule the world, I would......



From my angelic side…

I will help people from around the globe everytime, everywhere and with anything that they need….and supply poor countries with food, clothes and living arrangements… I also want to build orphanages where it is needed... and, protect the environment from all  types of pollution...
 
From my devilish side…

I want to buy all luxurious super… super….supercars that can be found in this world. I'm gonna dress up in the latest fashion, get a front door key to the Playboy mansion and gonna date a centerfold bunny of the month that loves to blow my money for me... I want to build a brand-new house on the top of an isolated hill full with hot damn brunette chicks and an Olympic-size swimming pool…and I will enjoy with all those girls…hahahahah….horny  beb!!!!!!.....i’m WIRE-SHORT now….!!!!help me………..!!!!

From my special side

The most important thing I really really want to do if I have the power, I want to destroy ILLEGAL countries that murder innocent people (you figure this out yourself ok) from the world map …..

No comments:

Post a Comment